Wednesday, October 29, 2008

iknow that~~

life still remains so so pack......
my working hour is not double but TRIPLE of wat ihad back to year 2!!!!
surprisingly,it juz nvr end...my work....icant figure out y oso smetimes....@_@
accidently read smething today and it has "upset" me for juz a while...
reli juz a while...mayb 2minutes??=)
iwill not tell u watz happening but as wat ican conclude will be....
"I NEVER FEEL REGRET OF TRYING TO HELP IN SOLVING THAT INCIDENT!!EVEN THOUGH WITH THAT,I LOST SOMETHING...."
im fine if ilose that....if this is the path that ishall go through.....
im fine...coz inoe one thing:
"The Lord has placed me here for His purpose."

p/s:Going to ChemEng night later!!=P

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

It seems like u really lost something on the surface, but by the words in your post, I knew that you already recieve more than u lost. Have faith!

Kai Seng said...

brother,it's kinda a big loss....
tell u tomolo!!!
inoe my Jc will plan the best path for me!!
=P