Sunday, September 21, 2008

another start...

it's another new start for me...after 4months n 5days of break....im ready to back to school tomolo!!!juz ended another nice Sunday service....another powerful testimonial.....persevere n endurance are the values that ineed to learn from the pastor...met the new 3guys that will b ready to go to war vf me in extending the kingdom of God in semenyih....cool.....=)



im again experiencing the love of God thru a lot of things in my life...smetimes,ppl around me juz cant feel wat im experiencing...it makes things become difficult....but idun mind,it's juz the love of Him n me...it's onli for me...iduno how others will look at me or rate me or even critisize me..iwill juz keep on...keep the flare of God in me....iwanna be equipped....iwanna b ready....

enjoy every single day under His love and grace regardless change in season.....
iwas blind but now isee....
thnx for the wonderful crucifixion,Lord.....





p/s:look forward to coming thursday's 1st Bible study gathering....

No comments: