Tuesday, September 9, 2008

3 in 1

since this is the 1st ever blog entries in the
site...



im going to split it to 3parts,here it
goes.....



it will b a bit long but i will try to shorthen
it!!



--------------------------------------------------------------


A NEW ME



well,1st of all....


iadmit that i dun speak good english,i dun write
good english....



igrew up in a typical chinese
family....



english is my 2nd language i guess....(my malay
is so poor now!!;P)



so,iwill try my best to improve my eng
level....(lousy reason!!;P)

the reason that i decided to get a blogspot is:

iwas reading Scripture few days back....

ithink it's time for me to draw a clear line vf my past...

smething that i had left it behind n it's time to start smething new n nice...




--------------------------------------------------------------


HOME SWEET HOME



it has been 2 weeks since i last posted a
blog....



iwent home in fact...."internet-less" for the
passed 2 weeks....>.<



but, i had so much fun n of coz makan nice
food....



taiwan food,nato sushi(my
goodness..i love it so much!!!).....n definitely,my mum's
cooking....



smemore,it's fasting season now for
muslim...



it means i hav even more option to buy sme
kuih-kuih from a ramahdan market where it is juz 2minutes walk from my
hoz!!!!=)



played my 1st ever basketball match in the
summer...not bad~~skill remains but stamina...=(



(supposed to play it last month but it was
cancelled coz smeone forgot to bring her basketball!!XD)



im back into jungle
today.....=)





--------------------------------------------------------------



DOUBT?


a question is in my mind these
days.....



"is downloading things(songs,images,software) from internet
smething sinful?"



The Bible said "You shall not
steal"......



when i download things from internet even it's
juz the lyrics of sme worshiping songs....



im in dilemma....


isteal ppl's
effort....



at least the copyright,royalty????


iduno....this question is in my head for
sme days....



i reli need to figure out watz the real
truth is!!!!





I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.





p/s:the site is still under construction!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

great! blogger is definitely better haha. at least i get to comment okayy. why do i get the feeling that 'she' is me? haha sorry la

and yes, piracy IS wrong:( we are stealing, because when we download illegally we are taking the artistes' efforts without paying due royalty.

have fun in kuching! before everything ends.. SIGH. ahahah